Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My. Answered. Prayers.

This post is to give God the praise and glory he deserves.  If you follow this blog, you know that I do a lot of praying while running.  I wanted to take a minute and share with you some of my answered prayers!

~ A family member has been told treatment worked and the cancer is gone.
~ A friend got finite clarity on a job situation.
~ A child has been eating with increased appetite and less problems (not mine).
~ Two husbands of friends got jobs.
~ Two beautiful Christ centered marriages happened.
~ A co worker's house sold.
~ I have remained healthy and injury free during training.
~ My Incline youth traveled safely to and from Mexico and saw God work wonders and change lives.
~ One of my best friends let another group of Incline youth to Michigan safely and experience God's awesomeness.
~ One of my Incline girls traveled safely and in good health to and from Haiti doing God's work...and now has been accepted into a program to do missions in Africa this fall.
God never ceases to amaze me! 

Romans 12:12  "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Psalm 12:6 "I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer."
Colossians 4:2 "Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I hope to soon tell you good news about my friend whos 12 yr old has cancer. Amen to all the answered prayers God is so good and faithful especially when we choose to follow Him and seek His will and not our own.

    Be blessed

    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete